TJ Mundell and Timmy Patterson of Dallas constructed a custom TARDIS and hired photographers Shaun and Shannon Menary to shoot in an appropriately gloomy warehouse in Deep Ellum. To complete the scene, Patterson dolled up as the Ninth Doctor (played by Christopher Eccleston) and Mundell went as the Tenth Doctor (David Tennant).
Fittingly, Patterson’s proposal was something right out of a Doctor Who episode: “He proposed while we were hiking on a mountain in Japan last November,” recalled Mundell. “We were surrounded by monkeys and were almost killed by a giant Japanese wasp.”
Patterson and Mundell will tie the knot on November 8 in Saratoga, California. [x]
I’d buy a big house and fill it with cats.
[Gifset: Laverne Cox speaks at the GLAAD media awards, she says,
"Each and every one of us has the capacity to be an oppressor. I want to encourage each and every one of us to interrogate how we might be an oppressor, and how we might be able to become liberators for ourselves and each other."]
Why don’t you like Katy Perry?
This is why.
In case y’all thought this was over
lexie grey everyone
Feeling good about the trim I gave to my hairs.
Sitting at home eating Trader Joe’s green curry w gaba rice & drinking some elderflower apple cider. LEGALLY. Because I’m 21 now. (My b-day was the 30th.)
Totally feelin’ the good vibes of this evening.
If anyone is in Boulder/Denver/nearby areas & wants to meet up w me and my pup, lemme know. Tay is going to the parkour jam up there & I’m tagging along just cause, so I’ve got time.
Felt/feelin’ lovely today.
The Turkish company Pugedon has created a vending machine that’s dispensing help for both the environment and our furry friends.
- Israel forcibly sterilised Ethiopian immigrants
- Israel harvested the organs of dead Palestinians without consent
- Any mention of Israel wiping Palestine off the map
- Israelis chanting ‘Death to Arabs’ (an extremely regular occurrence)
- Their top Rabbis signed a religious ruling forbidding renting homes to Palestinians/non-Jews
- 'Price tag' attacks by Israelis on churches, monasteries, mosques and graveyards (Christian and Muslim)